A Little About Me (MissKimberlyJoy)

Born as Kimberly E. Cumberbatch in Montreal, Quebec.
Adopted as Kimberly Joy.

Was an average teenager that turned into an interesting woman.
Changed careers from Computers to Education.
Who married an exciting person and is now living in Los Angeles, California.

My life is a perfect example of how "Curiosity Killed the Cat."
Well, this cat's name is Kimberly Joy and I'm still learning and relearning about the world around me
(yep, still true).

First thing I do when I wake up is take care of myself, workout, do my online jobs, relax and enjoy life. 
It's pretty simple but it isn't easy but that's life.


Lastly, I love as a wife, a sister, a friend and a preschool teacher.
Now, I'm working on becoming another kinda PT, a personal trainer.

Thank-you and take care.
Xox.


To find out more about me, click here.

Toodles Xox.



1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the spacing. I can't seem to edit it right in HTML.

    ReplyDelete

Delicious